Sunday, November 29, 2009

I create my own myspace layouts I would like to have my own page whrer others can use them how can i

in other words I want my own web page to display my creations and codes.



I create my own myspace layouts I would like to have my own page whrer others can use them how can i do that?

you can use freewebs. but if i were you, i'd start off with a myspace page. there, you can get alot of friends to use your layouts and whatever.



I create my own myspace layouts I would like to have my own page whrer others can use them how can i do that?

you can use blogs and such. and make links.



or you can add other layout sites.



they can probably help you create your own site.



its mostly better if you can make another myspace for your creations and codes and just keep your other myspace for friends and such. it'll be more organized and such and wont get as confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
c++